Stix Fire Pit
Stix Fire Pit
A fireplace with a contemporary twist on the traditional campfire, designed by acclaimed Barcelona-based designer Hiroshi Tsunoda. Echoing Hiroshi’s signature style of geometric figures, Stix consists of varying-sized tubular stainless steel ‘sticks’, creating a visually striking and practical fire for indoor and alfresco environments.
A stylishly elegant and practical hearth for lovers of outdoor (and indoor) living.
- Colours: Stainless Steel or Black
- Fuel: Bioethanol
- Campfire with a Twist. Contemporary stainless steel fire design that evokes the mood and magnetism of a traditional campfire.
- No Fumes, No Smoke. The Stix concept still guards to the traditional warmth of fire, but without the mess. Powered by clean-burning, environmentally-friendly bioethanol.
- Simply Situated. Fully portable with no need for a utility connection, effortlessly set up and easily repositioned, Stix’s bright flame will keep you captivated as well as comfortable for over 8 hours.
- Award Winning. Winner of the Good Design Award 2011, Australian International Design Awards; DesignEx Best New Product 2011; USA’s 2011 IIDA/HD Award for Excellence.
- Design Versatility. Clever combination of stainless steel sticks secured around an efficient 2.5L ethanol burner
- Tested World Wide. Has been thoroughly tested against a number of global standards and are UL Listed in the USA, Certified for EU and UK in accordance with EN16647, and satisfy the ACCC Safety Mandate for Australia.
- Monochromatic Hues. Effortlessly set up and easily repositioned, its bright flame will keep you captivated.
|Volume Capacity||2.5 L|
|Heats on Average||20 m2|
|Minimum Room Size||40 m2|
|Thermal Output||1.7 kW|
|Burn Time||8 – 11 hours|