EcoSmart’s Cosmo fire table is a great example where the lines between “technology” and “furniture” are starting to blur thanks to its seamless integration of fireplace innovation and functional design.
Part of a new wave of invisible technology where sophisticated engineering is concealed behind minimalist design principles, Cosmo combines an environmentally-friendly, clean-burning fireplace with the practical features of a low-slung lounge table. Ideal for modular furniture configurations and interiors where space is at a premium, it enables guests to enjoy the warmth of an open fire without embers, ash and soot ruining the ambiance.
In fact, with no installation or building works required, you simply unpack, put into position and enjoy the ambiance that comes with an authentic EcoSmart Fire.
- Colours: Natural, Bone, Graphite or Teak
- Fuel: Bioethanol
- Versatile and Relocatable. With zero hard utility connections, relocating your fire is a breeze. Entertain on your own terms with Martini from EcoSmart Fire.
- Choice of Materials Colours. Available in three concrete hues – Natural, Graphite and Bone
- Clean-burning and Sustainable. EcoSmart Fire’s when fueled by e-NRG Bioethanol are the single, most eco-friendly fires available today. With no smoke, soot, or ash your clean-burning, bioethanol fire can even be used indoors.
- Tested World Wide. Has been thoroughly tested against a number of global standards and are UL Listed in the USA, Certified for EU and UK in accordance with EN16647, and satisfy the ACCC Safety Mandate for Australia.
- One-Step Easy Cleaning. Simply wash the ethanol burners in the dishwasher or sink.
- Three Finishing Options. Available in three concrete hues – Natural, Graphite and Bone – or warm-toned oiled teak.
- Enhance Indoor/Outdoor Spaces. Elegant and streamlined, fire tables are a stylish and eye catching feature that create an inviting ambiance and attract family and friends.
|Volume Capacity||9 litres|
|Heats on Average||60 m2|
|Min room size||110 m2|
|Thermal Output||4.4 kW|
|Burn Time||8 – 13 hours|