The Harmony of the lines makes the NMV 820 the perfect equipment for your living room. The final design is in the details. From the planning, project, testing, certification, quality of materials and components, manufacture, quality control and packaging ADF fires are painstakingly engineered and timelessly designed.
Th ADF NMV 820 provides a considerable 13.1kW of heat output with an average of 63% efficiency. Exhibiting all the traits that come with every ADF fire, these fires represent a strong tradition of workmanship, all whilst beautifully and efficiently distributing comfort and warmth.
Acquiring an ADF wood burning fireplace isn’t simply insuring heating solution for your home; it is comfort, dependability, well-being and a work of art.
It is packed full of features and offering the user versatility with its style and function by giving you the option to purchase the firebox bespoke or the firebox with a black steel bench or pedestal stand.
- 5mm steel firebox
- High density vermiculite lining system
- 200mm Flue with Draft Damper… The unique automatic flue damper system significantly reduces smoke ingress to the room on re-fueling
- Heats up to 200m² through natural convection and radiant warmth; boosted by an optional fan
- Removable door tool
- Optional adapter with outside air kit
- Optional steel bench or pedestal
- Optional heat shield
|Max coverage||200 SQM|
|Emissions||0.8 g per litre|
|Max log length||832 mm|